REGISTRATIONS ARE NOW OPEN!
GROUP REGISTRATIONS: Discounts are available for companies sending more than 5 employees to attend Locate. These discounts are only applicable for full conference registrations. Please email [email protected] for further information.
YOUNG PROFESSIONALS: Need help approaching management about attending the Locate23 Conference? We’ve written you a support letter to assist.
APSEA ONLY: For those not attending Locate23 but would like to attend APSEA, please purchase tickets using the button below.
These workshops will be held on Wednesday 10th May and are included in the registration fee, they are still subject to availability, so you must ensure you book in for a particular workshop to secure your place. Thursday and Friday day only registrations cannot book the free optional workshops.
** Registration type descriptions:
– YP = Employed in the survey or spatial industry, including government, aged 36 or under on 1 June 2023
– Early Career Researcher = An academic within 5 years of award of their PhD, and as accepted by the Australian Research Council
– Student = Current full-time university or TAFE student
PAYMENT OF FEES
All prices are quoted in Australian dollars and include GST. A tax invoice (receipt) will be provided for all registrants, however you must complete the online registration before the tax invoice can be issued. Payment of fees can be made by direct deposit or credit card (MasterCard and Visa 1.5% surcharge). All outstanding fees must be paid in full prior to the conference.
CANCELLATION AND REFUNDS
Cancellations must be notified in writing to the Conference Secretariat.
- 8 weeks prior to the event will incur a A$150 cancellation fee
- 4 weeks prior to the event will be refunded 50% of fees paid
- 2 weeks prior to the event there will be no refund
Terms and conditions
If a registrant is unable to attend an event for any reason they may substitute, by arrangement with the Conference Secretariat, someone else to attend in their place.
- Verbal changes or cancellations cannot be accepted, they must be written.
- The refund will be returned via the same payment method as the original receipt of funds. Credit card transaction fees are non-refundable.
- No refund or discount will be made if an inclusive function or event within the registration fee is not taken up or is subsequently cancelled.
- If the event is cancelled a refund of monies received is entitled, as per the registration terms and conditions.
- For a postponed event, monies received will be retained for the new event unless a written request for a refund is made to the Conference Secretariat as per the registration terms and conditions.
The conference organising committee strongly recommends that you take out insurance for your travel and attendance at the conference. The conference cannot accept any responsibility for participants failing to arrange their own insurance.
The information is correct at the time of providing. However, the organisers reserve the right to change the information where necessary without notice.
In the event of industrial disruptions, Locate Conferences Pty Ltd and the organisers accept no responsibility. In the event of the venue becoming unsuitable or other circumstances or the need to cancel the conference there can be no liability on Locate Conferences Pty Ltd or the organisers.
Our Partnership with C2ZERO
Did you know that the average Australian has an environmental impact equivalent to emitting 20 tonnes of CO2e pa. or 55kg per day? Locate23 has partnered with C2Zero to work towards a carbon neutral event, and you can help! You can lock away your carbon footprint for the duration of your attendance and for those delegates who opt in, you will have access to a certificate and a link you can click on to log your carbon footprint. Additionally, delegates can pick up a special Locate23 carbon footprint pin from the registration desk to attach to their lanyard.