Registrations are due to open in November 2021
|Delegate||All sessions & functions||$1,280||$1,530||$1,780|
|Member*||All sessions & functions||$1,130||$1,380||$1,530|
– Member* Young Professionals (YPs)**
– Government Grads***
|All sessions & welcome reception||$695||$795||$895|
|Full Time Student||All sessions, no social functions||$390||$490||$590|
|Day only||Sessions for that day, no social functions||$600||$650||$700|
|Dinner||Dinner ticket only||$180|
*Member rate extends to: SSSI, SIBA|GITA, ISNSW, ISVIC, QSSA, SSNZ, LocationTech
** YPs = under 36
*** 1st – 3rd year graduates at GA/AGO/Defence
PAYMENT OF FEES
All prices are quoted in Australian dollars and include GST. A tax invoice (receipt) will be provided for all registrants, however you must complete the online registration before the tax invoice can be issued. Payment of fees can be made by direct deposit or credit card (MasterCard and Visa 1.5% surcharge). All outstanding fees must be paid in full prior to the conference.
CANCELLATION AND REFUNDS
Cancellations must be notified in writing to the Conference Secretariat.
- 8 weeks prior to the event will incur a A$150 cancellation fee
- 4 weeks prior to the event will be refunded 50% of fees paid
- 2 weeks prior to the event there will be no refund
Terms and conditions
- If a registrant is unable to attend an event for any reason they may substitute, by arrangement with the Conference Secretariat, someone else to attend in their place.
- Verbal changes or cancellations cannot be accepted, they must be written.
- The refund will be returned via the same payment method as the original receipt of funds. Credit card transaction fees are non-refundable.
- No refund or discount will be made if an inclusive function or event within the registration fee is not taken up or is subsequently cancelled.
- If the event is cancelled a refund of monies received is entitled, as per the registration terms and conditions.
- For a postponed event, monies received will be retained for the new event unless a written request for a refund is made to the Conference Secretariat as per the registration terms and conditions.
The conference organising committee strongly recommends that you take out insurance for your travel and attendance at the conference. The conference cannot accept any responsibility for participants failing to arrange their own insurance.
The information is correct at the time of providing. However, the organisers reserve the right to change the information where necessary without notice.
In the event of industrial disruptions, Locate Conferences Pty Ltd and the organisers accept no responsibility. In the event of the venue becoming unsuitable or other circumstances or the need to cancel the conference there can be no liability on Locate Conferences Pty Ltd or the organisers.