Submissions are now CLOSED!
If you’re interested in running a workshop at Locate22, we would like to hear from you. Workshops offer the unique opportunity to:
- Add new dynamics to the existing packages of conference content
- Provide opportunities for unstructured and dynamic conversations around the conference themes
- Deliver a richer experience for delegates, to move beyond engagement with PowerPoint presentations towards direct interaction with key thought leaders and industry experts
- Provide more than audience participation opportunities at panels and support delegates to drive industry discussions and considerations
Workshops should provide content that is interactive and skill building. They should allow delegates to engage with the presenter and use a ‘hands-on’ approach. They should address a particular topic of interest to the surveying and spatial sector.
Workshops spots are available on Tuesday 24 May and time slots are 9.30am – 12.30pm and 1.30pm – 4.30pm.
Your workshop pitch needs to include:
- Proposed presenters
- Content outline (no more than 400 words)
- Specific skills that will be covered
- Room setup and audio-visual requirements
- Minimum and maximum numbers
All workshops include a morning or afternoon tea break. Lunch is scheduled between 12.30pm and 1.30pm. The Locate22 trade exhibition is open all day for workshop delegates.