Submissions are now CLOSED!
Submission deadline was Midnight AEDT, Thursday 10 February 2022. If you have submitted an idea, the Hub Facilitators will review your proposal and advise of the outcome mid March 2022.
The Locate Hub is a key feature of Locate bringing people together in an open and collaborative space to build on the discussions of the day and explore key issues or exciting developments together. Some examples of topics we’ll be covering are:
- Education and the future of the industry
- Resilience, mental health, and the new ways we work
- Indigenous cultures
- Startup experiences
Hub sessions are flexible in format, and we’re open to ideas! This could include a panel and Q&A, demonstrations, or visual presentations. Got a suggestion? Let’s discuss it.
Submission can be emailed directly to [email protected] and must include the following:
- Your full contact details (name, organisation, phone number, email address)
- Name of the presenter/s
- Proposed title
- Type of format (e.g. panel, Q&A, demonstration)
- Your proposal (maximum 400 words) should be in simple text paragraphs without images or tables.