Building the new Melbourne
The MPA has a busy planning and infrastructure coordination program as it works to protect and enhance Melbourne’s world renowned liveability as the city grows. This includes focussing on planning to deliver business and jobs growth, housing quality and affordability, and well-designed public spaces.
- Claire Foo, Executive Director DELWP
- Peter Seamer, CEO of Metropolitan Planning Authority
- Trevor Brunton, NBN’s Executive General Manager of Operational Planning and Performance
- Karl Sullivan, General Manager Risk, Insurance Council of Australia and
- Yvonne Lynch, City of Melbourne Team Leader Future Melbourne, City Strategy & Place
Victorian Spatial Excellence Awards
The VSEA is a night where organisations and individuals are acknowledged for their contributions to the industry, government and the community for the promotion of spatial information, technology and services.
Date: Friday 11th September 2015
Time: 6:30pm – 7:00pm VIP Drinks
7:00pm – 7:30pm Pre-Dinner Drinks
7:30pm – 12:00am VSEA Awards
Venue: Plaza Ballroom – 191 Collins Street, Melbourne
Book a whole table of 8 Guests – Sponsorship Opportunities
Interested in Exhibiting at the Victorian Spatial State of Play?
What’s included: Logo on marketing material, Table exhibition, Meet keynote speakers
Exhibition display from 12pm and closes at 3:30pm
Cost – $250
For more information please contact Maria Romero to book your space email@example.com